Souls Ignited Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan members of Souls Ignited from Celtic Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your list of needs here

Go down 
+6
Kartier
Chizz
{GORT}
ieatpeople
Rig
Shimmeree
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

Post your list of needs here Empty
PostSubject: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Post here your list of needs......

Ex.
Char name
Green earth rem x 2
Ruby soul orb
Dragon x 2

Just as an example, make it clear and for which character, please. We'll try to go for Mains first and then some other factors. This way we know better how to distribute and what to look out for.

May also include on here some items I know bank needs so we can replenish:

Elms
Crowns
Oaks
Diamond Boar Tusks
Diamond Soul Orb
Faerie Diamonds

Last edited by Shimmeree on Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:59 am

No one wants to display their list of needs? Will post list of mains I think need dragons....will probably forget someone, not on purpose: #'s are guesses. Let me know if you can think of anyone else to add.

Healz-2
Gort -1
Gali (are you going for weapon?) -2
Trippette -2
Darkspawn -2
Sneaky-2
Kik-3

Last edited by Shimmeree on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rig
Admin
Rig

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:18 pm

All darkrig needs is the 3 space rems and he is done Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsignited.forumotion.com
ieatpeople

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Ok I need the following:
-Broom of Doom
-WK Bow
-My Meteoric Totem back

Lolz
Back to top Go down
{GORT}

{GORT}

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:07 am

2 green minds from Droot.

Last edited by {GORT} on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chizz

Chizz

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:58 pm

I like Gort need a lot too. I do not expect it to be handed to me. I waited to post because I am new.
To complete my warden armor I need...

3 drags
2 crown

Anything else I will wait for. Thank you and I appreciate everything you've guys have already done for me.
Back to top Go down
Kartier

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:59 pm

I just need:
3 Black rem of stars
3 mind tablets of obsidian
And 3 black rem of space.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks for posting and remember you can edit your post as you get your items. Even if you need a lot, just post list, we will get things to you when we can. Very Happy There isn't much of certain things because we've really been handing out lately.
There are crowns in bank for you guys that need them. cheers
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:10 pm

So, pretty much all of our needs are going to be changing now with less focus on meteoric gear....but still some people may not be able to afford diamond so still post any needs here. We still have some rems/tabs etc in bank. I have also tried to collect pages in bank so we can get people the pages and rings they need. So please feel free to contribute those to bank, but gather up a bunch first. We don't want to spend all our time hopping on bank for one deposit item, I am sure you understand. Castle bank is helpful for temporary storage Smile

Let's share the rings for class specific. I know I have given out several already. Will only make our clannies stronger. Very Happy
Cool

Last edited by Shimmeree on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{GORT}

{GORT}

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Shimmeree wrote:
So, pretty much all of our needs are going to be changing now with less focus on meteoric gear....but still some people may not be able to afford diamond so still post any needs here. We still have some rems/tabs etc in bank. I have also tried to collect pages in bank so we can get people the pages and rings they need. So please feel free to contribute those to bank, but gather up a bunch first. We don't want to spend all our time hopping on bank for one deposit item, I am sure you understand. Castle bank is helpful for temporary storage Smile

So off the top of my head....I need the Druid pages of Sveltina 3, and the blue book binding and cover. This will get me the group heal Very Happy. Super helpful for those area spells. Gz to Gort who already got this spell, sounds super helpful already. Would love any Druid rings if you can spare! Let's share the rings for class specific. I know I have given out several already. Will only make our clannies stronger. Very Happy
Cool

I believe Dragon is an upgrade to meteoric. There are supposedly two tiers of meteoric, the one you all currently have and I am working on, and a new tier. Once we get the new tier, then we can upgrade again to dragon (at least this is wht I think). So, warden and meteor are still important, perhaps more important than ever because whi
e diamond sits above secod tier meteoric, dragon sits above diamond.
Back to top Go down
Kartier

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Gort I believe the gear from least to best is diamond then upgraded meteor gear and dragon being the best. So meteor is still going to be important for us all to get for upgrading.
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 pm

What is the upgraded meteoric? Where does the diamond set fit in here? There list seems so vague and unclear. I do understand we'll need the meteoric for the dragon upgrade, so we'll have to continue checking for the old bosses. Neutral

Totally random......but I am glad they brought back this face for Shep :-) and this face for me :/ haha .....there are many times when this :/ is more fitting than this Sad. But these emotes are way better, I must say! Basketball drunken flower Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hottie
Admin
Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Hottie needs:

1 Hawk
1 Stag
13 orbs (as of July 12)
Ward of Fire
Ward of Giants

Last edited by Hottie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapimp.com
VegeBeard

VegeBeard

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 am

Frozen done! Just looking for rings now.

Royal Ring of Sword
Royal / Grand Protective Stance
Royal / Ring of Combat

And other Royal upgrades. I wanna be a Royal Pom someday!

Updated as of 2nd August

Last edited by VegeBeard on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManCandy

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 am

ManCandy needs-

4 Dragons Embarassed

2 Elms

3 Blue Rems Stars

Emerald Demon Stone

Blue Book Cover

Lure of Assassins & Lure of Soldiers Spell Tomes

Blue Krests!

Mage Rings better than Fabled- Fireball, Ice Shards, Lure of Fire, Cloak of Fire.

With all that said... I try to dump pretty much everything I get into bank unless it is one of these. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

Awesome guys, thanks for posting! We can help get you hooked up faster now. Very Happy And thx for all the contributing that you do!
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]2knives

[ADMIN]2knives

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:47 pm

i need me some stuff...

2x Drags.
3x black rem of star
3x air tab of obsidian

im willing to pay a bit for these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]2knives

[ADMIN]2knives

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 pm

IGN: Codydemon

Needs Dragon x2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your list of needs here   Post your list of needs here Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your list of needs here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Ignited Clan :: All Things General :: Item NEEDS/Wants-
Jump to: