Souls Ignited Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan members of Souls Ignited from Celtic Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page

Go down 
+2
Shimmeree
Rig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rig
Admin
Rig

Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Hey guys its Rig. I wanted to do something for us all so we can all be more connected with each other. This can be a forum to announce what ever you want with gaming or just life in general....Hope all you guys enjoy this and hope it makes the game and Souls Ignited a little bit more enjoyable for you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsignited.forumotion.com
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey! Good job, Rig! I had forgotten about forumotion....I have another group I am member of using this forum. It's not quite as easy, user friendly as simple Facebook page, but we'll check it out and see how it goes. Will have to see if there is a way to receive email notifications. Otherwise it won't be quite as easy to check up, without visiting it...which is not as convenient. Thanks for organizing! cheers
Found email notificAtion, so we'll see how that goes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 am

What is Shep gonna do, not being able to like all the posts! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rig
Admin
Rig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am

Lol I'm gonna give him a heart attack lmao
Back to top Go down
1BigUsedDouch

PostSubject: Hey hey   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:47 pm

That's all really, just wanted to say hey!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:30 am

Random thought.......why does the button say "Replay" instead of "Reply"???? Question Things that make ya go hmmmm mm. scratch
Back to top Go down
Rig
Admin
Rig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Dunno great catch tho lol
Back to top Go down
ieatpeople

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Yeah it also says "Profil" instead of "Profile"
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:25 pm

And Zitat nstead of......... Question must be some weird lingo with the theme chosen? What theme is it?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
{GORT}

{GORT}

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Shimmeree wrote:
And Zitat nstead of......... Question must be some weird lingo with the theme chosen? What theme is it?
Suspect

I believe we have selected a German language theme...
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

HAHA you are so right! Googled Zitat and it's definitely German....I will look into fixing this. Unless, Rig, you wanted a German twist to the site? lol!

Einz, Vie, Dri! (horrible spelling I am sure.......) Razz
Back to top Go down
TripJack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:07 am

Lol didnt notice that. I'll try to fix
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Maybe you can find it Trip, I couldn't find language option anywhere. Not too big a deal. Smile Maybe attached to the theme..? But it seemed like it was a custom theme, because of the custom header picture. Cool design, btw.
Back to top Go down
TripJack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:55 am

I just grabed a theme then made the SI images in photoshop then swapped my images for theirs. It used to be a counter strike forum which is a fps. I probably just have to make new button images and swap all those out. I wanted to do more but haven't had the time recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page   Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Souls Ignited Clan Forum Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Ignited Clan :: Announcements :: Welcome-
Jump to: