Souls Ignited Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan members of Souls Ignited from Celtic Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im a lone vegemite eating warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VegeBeard

VegeBeard

im a lone vegemite eating warrior Empty
PostSubject: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm

subject says it all. join me!
Back to top Go down
Hottie
Admin
Hottie

PostSubject: Re: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am

what do you mean 'join you'? you joined us technically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapimp.com
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:33 am

Vege! You found us! cheers
Back to top Go down
VegeBeard

VegeBeard

PostSubject: Re: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 am

Join me with my vegemite toast! Everyone's welcome. If you want vegemite - i'll gladly ship you some :-)

sunny king farao scratch study elephant queen jocolor flower afro geek rendeer santa drunken bom cheers Basketball Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Vege- yes, your baby is adorable. Bet she is not so much baby anymore. Very Happy

And yes, I am very curious to what vegemite tastes like. I might have to pm you my address. I doubt you'll be a scary stalker since you are on other side of the world. lol! Right??? Suspect Or else...Shimmy grizzly mama bear might come out! LOL Evil or Very Mad Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im a lone vegemite eating warrior   im a lone vegemite eating warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

im a lone vegemite eating warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Ignited Clan :: Classes :: Warrior-
Jump to: