Souls Ignited Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan members of Souls Ignited from Celtic Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2knives be back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ADMIN]2knives

[ADMIN]2knives

2knives be back! Empty
PostSubject: 2knives be back!   2knives be back! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:39 pm

To those of you who dont know me. which is about 99% of the current SI clan.. im an old member. that i regret to say left the clan... twice. to join others.

Anywho. ima bit hyper. jumpy. active. and sarcasm is like MY thing. but dont take me seriously too much or youll prolly go crazy Very Happy
Joking around is my nature. i popped out cracking a joke. sports and marketing is my niche:D Youll prolly see me selling something 99% of the time you ever see me ;p

After the last time i left the clan i join Legendary. Soon after that i quit the game.got a little busy. you guys know how it is. i came back to the game this last week.

and was sincerely surprised that SI openly welcomed me back.. even after leaving... twice...

So i want to say THANK YOU SI! Especially Shimmy for forgiving muah! and that i vow. not to leave SI again Smile

Si is my home clan.My Boss. and thats how itll always be Very Happy

Promise. Keep this for record though. things tend to slip my mind... alot.. lol nah jk Wink

bounce
Back to top Go down

2knives be back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Ignited Clan :: Announcements :: Welcome-
Jump to: