Souls Ignited Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan members of Souls Ignited from Celtic Heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are Farmers... don don don!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hottie
Admin
Hottie

We are Farmers... don don don! Empty
PostSubject: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I just realized 4 of our guardians are Druids - combined we must be know-it-alls Smile Druid Powa!!! Rawr! queen

Shim, I think I'm gonna need you to do for me what you've done in the last week lol you've gone from 89-91 in the time it took me to go from 84-85 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapimp.com
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 am

You know what my motivation was? Tickler passed me in the leader boards bumping me down to fifth! Mad Gasp! So I showed him and got my number 4 spot back cheers
Back to top Go down
Rig
Admin
Rig

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am

Shimmeree wrote:
You know what my motivation was? Tickler passed me in the leader boards bumping me down to fifth! Mad Gasp! So I showed him and got my number 4 spot back cheers

Nice!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://soulsignited.forumotion.com
Shimmeree
Admin
Shimmeree

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Hot, explain this "Farmers" title? I am confused.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Hottie
Admin
Hottie

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:45 am

HA! Nice Smile I was just happy to pass some of our druid alts Razz

Farmers Insurance commercial. Was in my head at the time of this post. So, pots on 6* boss fights? What about Frost Guys, since they normally give 3k xp, what is that with pot, 12k?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapimp.com
Shimm

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Farmer's Insurance? So random!

Yes, 3 x 4 = 12 good job hottie! Laughing yah buy up a stack of those 4x's pots to have on hand for just the right moments. Use when mob is at last 10%. Will last longer. Wink when you get 12k exp, that's like equivalent of 11 thousand wisps....and time saver. Hopefully it'll be easier for lvl 90+ to lvl after new update.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are Farmers... don don don!   We are Farmers... don don don! Empty

Back to top Go down

We are Farmers... don don don!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Ignited Clan :: Classes :: Druid-
Jump to: